Troy Moyer, CPA, CFP®
Executive Vice President
Troy joined HJ Wealth Management in 2003 after spending over five years at PricewaterhouseCooper’s in their Audit and Business Assurance Services Group, specializing in financial services. Troy is responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring wealth management solutions for high-net-worth families and business owners as well as providing ongoing wealth management advice and consulting for the firm’s The Progression Of Wealth®clients.
In addition to being a Certified Public Accountant and a Personal Financial Specialist (PFS), Troy is also a Certified Financial PlannerTM. Only a select group of planners have met the rigorous education, examination, experience and ethics requirements necessary to practice as a CFP®practitioner. The CFP®marks are the most recognized financial planning marks in the world. Unlike an education designation offered by a college or university, CFP®certification is based on independently established public interest standards.
Troy graduated with high distinction from Penn State University in 1997 with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting. He holds various securities and insurance licenses such as the Series 7, 63 and 65.
Professional Certifications and Organizations
- Certified Public Accountant, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Certified Financial PlannerTM
- Holds various securities licenses such as the Series 7, 63 and 65
- Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Member of Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants